Owner Marc Kohlen
VAT: DE 294575295
Online-Streitbeilegung gemäß Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO: Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die Sie hier finden http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Director Marc Kohlen
Place of registration: Sonsbeck, Kreis Wesel
VAT: DE 294575295
This imprint is also valid for the linked Facebook page.
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (3Dinx) via the www.3dinx.com/shop/ website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out. (2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products. (2) Our offers on the website are non-binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract. (3) You can use the online shopping cart system to place a binding offer of purchase (order). Here, the goods meant for purchase are stored in the ‘Shopping cart’. You can use the respective button in the navigation bar to call up the “shopping cart” and make changes at any time. After the ‘check-out’ page has been called up and the respective personal data and payment and shipping conditions have been entered, all the order data is displayed again on the order overview page. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction. When the order is placed using the “Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button, you are considered to have made a binding offer to us. (4) The acceptance of the offer (and with it, the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately after placing the order via a textual confirmation (e.g. email), in which you receive confirmation (order acknowledgement) regarding the execution of the order or the delivery of the products in question. If you have not received any corresponding message within this deadline, you are no longer considered to be bound to your order. Under such circumstances, any services that have already been provided are restored without undue delay. (5) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days. (6) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship. (2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full. (3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply: a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands. b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves. c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing. d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable. (2) If you are a businessman, the following shall apply, despite the contents of paragraph 1: a) It is understood that the details provided by us and the product description provided by the manufacturer are the only things that represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertisements, blurbs and statements issued by the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the properties and condition of the said product. b) You are obligated to exercise due diligence while promptly checking the goods for qualitative and quantitative deviations, and to inform us in writing of apparent defects within a period of 7 days after receipt of the goods. The term limit shall be considered to have been complied with if a timely dispatch was executed. This also applies to hidden defects that are detected at a later stage (from the time of discovery onwards). Warranty claims cannot be raised if the obligation to inspect and the obligation to give notice of defects are not fulfilled. c) In case of defects, we provide guarantee through repair or replacement at our own discretion. If the defect is not removed, you can demand a reduction in the price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The defect removal is applicable after a failed second attempt, unless the circumstances prove otherwise, in particular due to the nature of the object and/or defect or other conditions. In case of repair, we must not bear the additional costs, which arise from the transfer of the item to a place other than the place of fulfilment, as far as the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the item. d) The warranty period amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the product. The shortened warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to us and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit or contribution claims as per §§ 478 and 479 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
§ 5 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases. (2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II) and General Terms and Conditions (Part I). (3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you. (4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence. (5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle). (2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction. (3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable. __________________________________________________________
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
3Dinx, owner Marc KOhlen, Reichswaldstrasse 39, 47665 Sonsbeck Germany. Telephone 00 49 2838 910041. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English. 3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online – shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail. 3.3 When it comes to enquiries that lie outside the context of the online shopping cart system, you receive all the contract data lying within the framework of a binding offer in an e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Main features of the product or service
The main features of the product and/or service can be found in the product description and the supplementary details appearing on our website.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes. 5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via the relevant button on our website or in the relevant item description, are separately specified during the ordering process and must be borne by you separately, unless a free delivery has been agreed upon. 5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are specified under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description. 5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any potential delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description. 6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation. If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
7. Statutory warranty right
7.1 The liability for defects associated with our goods is geared towards the ‘Warranty’ provision in our standard business terms (part I). 7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims. These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service. 25.03.2015
Welcome to our website!
We attach maximum importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Therefore, we provide
information below regarding collection and use of personal data while using our website.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our websites without having to provide any personal details. We do not save any personal data
in this connection. In order to improve our offer, we evaluate only the statistical data, which does not allow any
inference of your personal details.
Collection and processing while using the contact form
When using the contact form, we collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a
particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you. We use your email address only
for processing your request. Your data is deleted subsequently if you do not approve of the further processing
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural
person) only within the scope provided by you.
Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your order and also for processing
After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention
periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not
approved of the further processing and use.
Forwarding personal data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. Only our service partners, which we
require for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. In these cases, we strictly adhere to
the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a
Our websites use so-called cookies at several places. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your
computer and which your browser saves. They help to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and
reliable. In addition, cookies allow our systems to identify your browser and offer you services. Cookies do no
contain any personal data.
Using Google Adwords conversion tracking
We use the online advertising service “Google AdWords” and conversion tracking within the scope of Google
AdWords. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”).
If you click an advertisement run by Google, a cookie for the conversion tracking is saved on your computer.
These cookies have a limited validity, do not contain any personal data and thus do not help in personal
If you visit specific webpages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can identify
that you have clicked on the advertisement and were forwarded to this page.
Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Thus, there is no option that cookies can be
tracked via the websites of AdWords customers.
The information that is obtained with the help of the conversion cookie helps to generate conversion statistics
for AdWords customers, who have decided on conversion tracking. Here, the customers find out about the
total number of users who have clicked on their advertisement and were forwarded to a site provided with a
conversion tracking tag. You however do not receive any information which can be used to identify users
If you do not wish to take part in the tracking, you can disagree to this use by not installing the cookies
through a corresponding setting of your browser software (deactivation option). You are then not included in
the conversion tracking statistics.
For additional information as well as for the data protection declaration, please visit:
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses
so-called “cookies”, text files, which are saved on your computer and which allow analysing the use of the
website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is generally
transferred to a Google server in USA and saved there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your
IP address is however abbreviated by Google in advance within the member states of the European Union or
in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is
transferred to a Google server in USA and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. Google shall use this
information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your website use, to compile reports about the
website activities and to provide additional services associated with the website use and Internet use as
against the website operator. The IP addressed transferred from your browser within the scope of Google
Analytics is not consolidated with the other data by Google. You can prevent cookies from being saved
through a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we would like to bring to your attention
that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website entirely in this case. In addition, you can
prevent the recording of data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and based on your website
use in Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available
on the following link and installing it [http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de].
Using Facebook plugins
Plugins of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo
Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”), are used on these webpages.
If you invoke webpages of our Internet presence, which are provided with such a plugin, a link is established
with the Facebook servers and the plugin is displayed on the webpage through a notification to your browser.
Which of our webpages you have visited is transmitted to the Facebook server. If you are logged in on
Facebook, Facebook allocates this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the
plugin functions (e.g. clicking the “Like” button, entering a comment), even this information is allocated to your
Facebook account, which you can only prevent by logging out before using the plugin. If you do not want
Facebook to assign all acquired information to your Facebook profile immediately, you must either log out of
your account before visiting our site or must use add-on provided by Facebook for your browser
http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/. In this manner, you can block the loading of Facebook
plugins. Other information about the collection and usage of the data by Facebook, about your relevant rights
and options for protecting your privacy can be found in the Data Protection information of Facebook.
Using the Google “+1” button
On these webpages, the “+1” button of the social network Google Plus of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre
Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA, (hereafter referred to as “Google”) is used. If you invoke a
webpage of our Internet presence, which is provided with the “+1” button, a link is established with the Google
servers in the USA, and the button is displayed on the Internet page through a notification to your browser.
Here, your IP address as well as the information, as to which of our Internet sites you have visited, is
forwarded to the Google server. This is independent of whether you have registered with or are logged in on
Google Plus. Data is transferred even in case of users who are not registered or logged in on these sites. The
“+1” button is not used to record your visits on the Internet. When displaying a “+1” button, Google does not
permanently log your browser history and also does not analyse your visit to a page with “+1” button in
another manner. Google saves the data of your visit for about two weeks for system maintenance and
troubleshooting purposes. However, this data is not structured as per the individual profiles, user names or
URLs, and is also not forwarded to us.
Moreover, if you are a member of Google Plus, and if your are logged in on Google Plus during the period in
which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Google Plus
Account and disclosed to other users. Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Google
plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Google and stored there. For
an overview of the different types of Google plugins, log on to:
If you have made your profile publically accessible in the Google Plus settings, your “+1” can be
superimposed by Google as information together with your profile names and your photo in Google services,
e.g. in search results or in your Google profile, or at other places on websites and advertisements on the
Internet. If you do not want Google to allocate the collected information directly to your Google Plus profile,
you must first log out of Google Plus before visiting our site.
Other information about the collection and usage of the data by Google, about your relevant rights and options
for protecting your privacy can be found in the Data Protection information of Google:
You have an option to prevent downloading Google plugins by installing corresponding add-ons in your
Using Twitter plugins
The functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our website.
Twitter is a social media portal of the company Twitter Inc.,795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA
We use Twitter plugins. If you invoke a corresponding website that has such a plugin, the data is exchanged
with the Twitter servers located in the USA.
Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Twitter plugins, the corresponding information
about you is collected and transmitted to Twitter and stored there.
Moreover, if you are a member of Twitter, and if your are logged in on Twitter during the period in which you
use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Twitter account and
disclosed to other users.
If you do not wish that Twitter links and combines the information with the data of your Twitter account, you
must log out from Twitter before visiting our website.
Log on to https://twitter.com/privacy for more information on the collection and use of data through Twitter.
Using the XING Share-Button
On this webpage, the “XING Share-Button” is used. When this webpage is invoked, a link to the servers of
XING AG (“XING”) is established for a brief period through your browser; with the help of these servers,
“XING Share-Button” functions (especially the calculation/display of the counter value) are carried out. XING
does not save your personal data if this webpage is invoked. XING does not save any IP-addresses, in
particular. Even your usage behaviour is not analysed by using cookies in connection with the “XING
Share-Button”. The latest data protection information about “XING Share-Button” and additional information
can be retrieved on this webpage:
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
At all times, you have the right to free information about your saved data as well as the right to correction,
deletion and blocking of the same. Please contact us if required. You will find the contact details in our Legal
The following terms and conditions apply:
The products are delivered all over the world.
(inclusive of legally applicable VAT)
Deliveries within Germany: up to 2kg (6 units): 13,99€ up to 5kg (18 units): 15,99€ up to 10kg (36 units): 20,99€ Larger orders will be packed seperately and therefore higher shipping costs may apply.
Deliveries to foreign countries: Our shipping cost depend on the country: zone 1: EU up to 2kg (6 units): 15.90€ up to 5kg (18 units): 28.99€ up to 10kg (36 units): 33.99€ zone 2: Europe excluded EU: up to 2kg (6 units): 15.90€ up to 5kg (18 units): 34.99€ up to 10kg (36 units): 46.99€ zone 3: Middle East and North America: up to 2kg (6 units): 15.90€ up to 5kg (18 units): 34.99€ up to 10kg (36 units): 46.99€ zone 4: Rest of the world: up to 2kg (6 units): 15.90€ up to 5kg (18 units): 41.99€ up to 10kg (36 units): 58.99€ Larger orders will be packed seperately and therefore higher shipping costs may apply.
Delivery periods Unless any other period is specified in the item description, the product is delivered in Germany within 3 – 5 days, in case of foreign deliveries, within 10 – 14 days after the order confirmation (in case an advance payment has been agreed upon, after the payment authorisation). Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays.
Terms of payment In case of deliveries within Germany, you have the following payment options: – Cash on delivery (plus COD charges 6 € , furthermore, € 0 Is incurred as delivery charges, which you must pay not to us but to the delivery company directly) – Payment via credit card – Payment via PayPal – Payment via Sofortüberweisung [immediate transfer]
In case of deliveries to a foreign country, you have the following payment options: – Payment in cash at the time of collection – Prepayment via transfer – Cash on delivery (plus COD charges 0 €, furthermore, € 0 Is incurred as delivery charges, which you must pay not to us but to the delivery company directly) – Payment via credit card
Further details on payment
If payment is made using a credit card, your credit card account is debited in conjunction with the conclusion of the contract. In case of questions, please contact us at the contact details mentioned in the Legal Notice.
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation Revocation right
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day, – on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly; – on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately; In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (3Dinx, owner Marc KOhlen, Reichswaldstrasse 39, 47665 Sonsbeck Germany. Telephone 00 49 2838 910041. E-Mail: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory. In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier. You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You bear the direct costs for returning the products. You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts – for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer; – for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly; – for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence; – for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts. The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts – for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery; – for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition; – for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen – revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.) – To 3Dinx, owner Marc KOhlen, Reichswaldstrasse 39, 47665 Sonsbeck Germany. Telephone 00 49 2838 910041. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org : – I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/ the provision of the following service (*) – Ordered on (*)/ received on (*) – Name of the consumer(s) – Address of the consumer(s) – Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper) – Date (*) Cross out the incorrect option